RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES:
In order to properly process claims, please provide Brenco LLC dba Brenco Exotic Woods ("the company") the following information when corresponding electronically:
* Full name of original product purchaser
* Order identification number
* Tracking numbers assigned to the order in question
* A detailed description of the missing or damaged items
Orders may be canceled without penalty so long as the order has not been loaded for shipment, or, in the case of custom products, so long as the cancellation is made before manufacturing begins. In the case of order cancellation after the order has been loaded for shipment, the customer will be responsible for freight costs, return freight costs, and restocking costs. Orders for custom products that have already begun the manufacturing process, including but not limited to stained, surfaced, ripped, and custom products, cannot be canceled after production has begun.
A restocking fee of 30% plus outbound and return freight costs will be assessed on all canceled orders. Millwork, stair parts, and custom products are not returnable. Orders less than 300 SF may not be canceled or returned.
If you receive incorrect product, the company will be responsible for freight charges to and from your original destination. The company will not be responsible for handling and repacking charges at your destination, but the company will cover all warehouse charges. Please contact us prior to returning the product for exchange in order to receive and fill out proper documentation; photos of incorrect product may be required prior to authorization of a return for exchange. The company will arrange freight; freight arranged by the customer will not be covered by the company.
Should you need to cancel an order after shipment, contact us first. We must issue an RMA number for the return, and failure to contact us first will result in significant costs with freight carriers. All returns must have an RMA number issued by the company; otherwise they will be treated as unauthorized returns and will not be accepted.
1. Accessories including trim, adhesives, non-featured underlayments, moldings, stair case treads, risers, newels, balusters, spindles, or any other stair case parts, hand railing, finishing products, oil finishes, and cleaning materials.
2. Promotional & Clearance products such as Odd-Lots, closeout Specials, Blowouts, and Clearance Sales.
We take special care to ensure that all orders are treated with the utmost care. Unfortunately, though very rarely, damage can occur. In this case, the Buyer must make a claim within 48 hours of receiving the product. Product claims must be made BEFORE installation. The Buyer will be provided with damage claim paperwork and the company will handle the claim process with the carrier. Once the carrier has accepted the claim, the company will send replacement product or refund for the actual damage.
In the case of truck freight, carefully assess all packages and items for missing materials or damages. If damage is present or items missing, it must be noted on the original bill of lading by the Buyer and signed by the driver. Contact the company immediately and send copies of the bill of lading with the damage noted and we will conduct the claim process on your behalf. Once the carrier has accepted the claim, the company will send replacement product or refund for the actual damage at its discretion.
If the Buyer fails to note the damage or partial loss at the time of delivery on the original bill of lading, the Buyer must then file a claim directly with the carrier. Retain all damaged items as the carrier will require the salvage before the claim will be processed. Additionally DO NOT refuse damaged/missing item shipments without approval from the company. Doing so will be result in an unauthorized return, and the Buyer will be responsible for all freight costs and storage fees, including outbound and return freight. Unauthorized returns cannot be refunded or accepted
The company allows exchanges of unused product for up to 7 days after materials are received by the purchaser. All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the Buyer, with a valid RMA number also required. Upon receiving and inspecting the return, The Company will ship the exchanged product within 72 hours, subject to availability. Installed, repackaged or modified product is ineligible for return.
Any product returned to The Company without a valid RMA number or refused shipments will be deemed an unauthorized return and will be refused. Without an RMA number, no refunds will be made and the Buyer will be charged for all storage, handling, disposition, and freight charges.
MANUFACTURING DEFECTS AND / OR COLOR DEFECTS:
Industry standards for natural products such as hardwood flooring allow for variations on color and up to 5% 'defect' in manufacturing and grading standards. The company generally ships better than the normal accepted standards. Buyer has the final inspection responsibility as to grade, finish and quality when the order arrives. Any changes, discrepancies, or objections must exceed 5% of the total order and be made by the buyer immediately by phone BEFORE installation of material.
SHIPMENT OF INCORRECT PRODUCTS:
In the event that you believe you received the incorrect product or quantity, contact the company within 48 hours of receiving the product to request an RMA number and replacement. The company will verify your claim and then you will be provided with a Bill of Lading or prepaid shipping label for return. Photos may be required, and be sure to keep the original shipping documentation and packaging.
RETURNS OF EXCESS PRODUCT:
For Returns of excess product, these steps must be followed:
* We can only take back five (5) or more full, unopened and undamaged cartons. If you have four or fewer cartons left over, keep in storage. Extra materials are handy for repairs, should you need them.
* Brenco, LLC cannot accept returns on flooring that has been installed, pieces or opened boxes or broken bands. Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with insurance and the RMA. The customer is responsible for returning merchandise. Original shipping costs cannot be refunded, and the customer is responsible for arranging and paying for the freight to return the goods to the warehouse of Brenco, LLC choosing.
* You must notify our Customer Service Dept. at (219) 844-9570 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Merchandise returned without an RMA will be refused. Return authorization numbers will only be issued up to thirty (30) days after receipt of delivery. No overage returns will be issued after thirty days. You will receive a full refund less a 25% restocking fee.
* Please note that we do not accept returns on moldings, trim, underlayment, adhesives, stair case treads, risers, newels, balusters, spindles, or any other stair case parts, hand railing, finishing products, oil finishes, or other accessories, or on non-stock / special / discontinued orders.
* Refunds will be issued by company check within 3-5 business days upon verification of the material being returned meeting the above conditions.
* At Brenco, LLC, customer satisfaction is a priority. We will do everything possible to ensure that you are satisfied!